If you are planning to visit Lombok or Bali in the coming weeks or months, we have prepared for you a brief overview of the latest requirements to enter Indonesia. Just remember that this information may change at any time, so when you book your stay, make sure to double check the rules.
We are very pleased to see Indonesia has started relaxing the rules of entry for tourists. The international airport in Bali has officially opened its doors on 14 October to the travellers from 19 countries (Saudi Arabia, UAE, New Zealand, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Lichtenstein, Italy, France, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Poland, Hungary and Norway), which is a great step towards finally welcoming you at Xanadu Surf & Yoga in Lombok.
At the moment, in order to visit Indonesia, you will need to:
- Apply for a B211 Tourism visa, which now allows entry for tourism purposes
- Be fully vaccinated
- Have a health insurance with 100k USD coverage
- Proof of accommodation booking/payment during your stay (quarantine and extended stay)
- Fill in a tracking form in the PeduliLidungi app
- Have a negative PCR test upon departure
- Stay 4 nights in quarantine either in a designated hotel in Jakarta or in Bali and receive 2 negative PCR RT results (the first sample taken at the airport on arrival and the second on your penultimate day of the quarantine). You can fly directly to Bali and quarantine there if you are a resident of the 19 countries listed above.
- After that you are free to travel around Indonesia!
Follow us on Instagram (@xanadusurf) for the latest updates.